The mission of the Student Bar Association Executive Board of Widener University School of Law-Delaware is as follows:
- To be the official representatives of the students of Widener University School of Law Delaware to the Widener University administration, faculty and community
- To organize and promote and encourage participation among students in SBA events including fundraising efforts, community outreach events, educational programs, networking and alumni events and social activities.
- To represent student interests and foster a strong working relationship between the student body, administration, faculty, and staff.
- To promote a constructive dialogue in which diverse opinions and suggestions are appreciated and supported.
- To promote professional responsibility in the law school and the legal profession.